PROOF & Testimonials
property assessment reduction consultants
"We started a new seasonal business, Property Assessment Reduction Consultants (PARC) with big dreams and the promise of a solid customer base, and no marketing experience. We had a vision, but no concrete steps to take to get there. We spoke with Ashley from Artkaleid, and she formulated a plan with us to get the process going. She helped with every facet of our marketing concepts, including logo development, a direct-mail campaign with a 14% response rate, and narrowing down our customer base with data tracking.
We had set a goal of breaking even in the first year, but with Ashley's attention to detail and willingness to help with everything we needed, we blew away our goals and turned a healthy profit in our very first year, reaching more customers than we ever thought possible.
Thank you Ashley for helping our ideas turn into reality!"
Co-Founder | P.A.R.C
BITTERS & BONES' SARANAC LAKE TURKEY TROT
Johnny Williams came to me last year to create an event website for their First Annual Bitters and Bones Turkey Trot, located in my hometown - Saranac Lake, NY. Using the not-for-profit experience I have, I knew exactly what they needed for their first major event to run smoothly.
- Collateral Design
- Secure Online Payment Processing
- Annual Website Maintenance
- Event Website Maintenance, including Live Updates
The event was such a success that we gave it a whirl again this year, and will continue to next year, and the year after that, and the year after that. Such a great feeling and success for my hometown in the Adirondack Mountains.
BEEKMAN STREET ART FAIR 2016
After working on the Arts District on Beekman website re-design in 2015, I was invited to participate as a committee member, event developer and hands-on producer for the 2016 Beekman Street Art Fair.
Over the past few years, this historic arts district (one of the few left in the US) has hosted a juried art fair to highlight 50+ artists, local food vendors, musicians, and family-friendly activities. After working together to apply for a SaratogaArts Community Grant, we were awarded more than we anticipated - $4,000!!
- Grant Application Assistance
- Logo Design
- Collateral Design (hand flyer, postcards, letterhead, large-scale event signage)
- Online Artist and Vendor Registration, including Secure Payment Processing via Square
- Musician, Street Performer and Sound Technician Booking
- Event Creation: YAH! Yoga Art with LauraLouu. This was a special family-friendly event held in the Children’s Park. Rather than your regular yoga mat, this mini yoga class used poster board yoga mats and washable finger paints. At the end of the class, families had murals to take home with them - and quite a few laughs too.
- Social Media Account Creation, including Facebook Events and Instagram
- Redeveloped Legal Contracts for Artists, Food Vendors, Musicians, and Street Performers
- Live Event Media Coverage, including Instagram and Professional Photography
- Outdoor Performance Stage Production and Management, including Sound, Stage and Tent Setup and Breakdown
- After-Party Hosting & Creation, including the Local Beekman Street Restaurants and Live Jam Sessions with Multiple Musicians
- Marketing and Promotions - Many selling out of their daily specials and popular dishes.
Saratoga Arts made this program possible with a Community Arts Grant funded by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.
BUG SLAYER BURNINGS
Joelle Wade was referred to me by one of my best friends when I first started ArtKaleid. At first, she was looking for a website for her fashion designs. Over the course of a couple years, Joelle decided that she was going to pursue a new hobby that had really turned into her new profession, pyrography, or as most may call it - wood burning.
I helped Joelle build her brand from the ground up - aside from the skillful work itself of course. She had a hand drawn logo and photographs, most of which were taken for Instagram.
I was able to take those items and hand her a digitized logo, business cards that were made of a wood species of her choosing (cedar - her fav), a website with an online store, including multiple secure payment processing options, legal privacy and purchase policies, email addresses with her domain (i.e. email@example.com), a way to see where her website visits are coming from via Google Analytics, and even set up a program to invoice her clients electronically.